THANK YOU FOR CARING AND
FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID
• Phone calls to the county, the news, and neighbors,
• Letters to the county and editors,
• Standing on corners with petitions,
• Going door-to-door,
• Handing out flyers and information,
• Enduring hours of boredom for the "right" to speak for three minutes,
• Thousands of hours of research.
• And for five years of persistence.
And thank you to two supervisors who get that sometimes development is just wrong and voted no.
• Supervisor Sharon Bronson said, "...this a precedent setting event and I am concerned that there hasn’t been enough good faith negotiations."
• Chairman Richard Elías said, “It doesn’t matter now but my vote is no and I would add that my heart is breaking."